About Admin



I'm Ahmad Nabil Aziz. I'm an collector from Kelantan, Malaysia. Started to dive into the world of gold & silver in 2016. I admit I'm still learning about the gold and silvers. The essence of this blog is mostly about the gold and silver collection as well as the short history, purchase price and current value of my own reference,and blogging since 2016. For now I only focus on Malaysian collections and for the long term will be expanding overseas collections.






If you guy rasakan semua maklumat yang terkandung dalam blog ini bermanfaat jangan lupa share kepada your friends ya. Jom tonton koleksi dinar dan dirham saya versi video di Channel youtube saya iaitu nabeelaziizAtau join Channel telegram saya iaitu nabeelaziiz shop untuk dapatkan koleksi-koleksi terkini silver gold. Atau boleh terus dapatkan item di atas di kedai shopee saya iaitu nabeelaziizSemoga bermanfaat. Jangan lupa untuk Like, Comment dan Subscribe. TQ


Memberships
# Fb Group : Jom emas2
# Silver Gold Collectors Club (SGCC) : Buddies No 930
# KeDai HANTU DuIT 2
# Fb Group : Silver Lot Shop.my


Catat Ulasan

0 Ulasan